HAFENKIRCHE E.V. HYGIENE CONCEPT (ENGLISH) 2021
N.B. We follow the current measures of the state of Hesse and the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute.
- From now on, we need to apply the 3G rule to access our premises. Negative proof must be presented at the entrance
- of complete vaccination or recovery by presenting the vaccination booklet or the recovery certificate or the digital proof of vaccination. In Hesse, an official identification document must also be presented.
- by a rapid test in a test centre, which must not be older than 24 hours. (an official test center is located opposite our premises at Walter-Kolb-Str. 18, which can be attended without appointment)
- by a PCR or PoC-PCR test, which must not be older than 48 hours.
- by a so-called self-test under the supervision of the organiser on site. We have a small number of self-tests available.
- proof of regular participation in tests as part of a protection concept for pupils and students at schools and other educational institutions. (In Hesse, proof is provided for pupils by presenting a test booklet with regular entries from the school or teachers; for pupils from other federal states, the presentation of a valid pupil ID card is sufficient).
- Those who are ill or not feeling well must of course continue to stay at home. We offer the respective sermons relatively quickly at Soundcloud. You can find our worship list at Spotify. But please also get in touch if we can pray for you or otherwise support you while you are not feeling well.
- Please wear a medical mask (surgical masks or protective masks of the standards FFP2, KN95, N95 or comparable without exhalation valve).
- Please wear them as soon as you enter the building and keep them on at all times (including during worship). We also have a small emergency supply of masks should you forget yours 🙂
- Unfortunately, we still have to refrain from physical contact e.g. for greeting each other (except within households). A friendly smile or wave must be enough at the moment in order to comply with the current regulations as a church.We ask for your understanding with this restriction.
- The general distancing rules also continue to apply. At the entrance and in the room itself, the distance & hygiene rules will be clearly posted.
- When entering the room, please disinfect your hands with whatever is available or go wash quickly before entering.
- Please remember to sneeze/cough into your elbow.
- Walk-ways must be kept clear so that there is no congestion and the minimum distance can be maintained at all times. Please help us to maintain this requirement. Unfortunately, we only have one combined entrance and exit and therefore have to be mindful of each other.
- The windows and doors will be opened as much as possible for regular ventilation of the rooms. Perhaps bring an extra sweater and scarf or similar. We also operate an air filtration system in both our main room and the children’s space.
- Toilets should only be entered one at a time. Parents may, of course, accompany their child(ren).
- We can no longer offer coffee and tea.
- The collection box will be placed on the communion table as we continue to avoid passing things around.
- Communion will be taken using the pre-packed cups, which are placed in a basket on the communion table.
Status: 03.12.2021 Hygiene Concept Hafenkirche e.V.